Sunday, July 12, 2009

my birthday~


this is my birthday..!!!thx so so much my dear dear dear family in malang..~really very happy and touch...:D i wil nvr forget it..it is really a suprice for me..step in..is dark...thought really no electric..then..happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u...a birthday song..~ they prepeare for whole day..!!!i am so so touching whether tat my face emotion is "shock"..the cake is very special..is a "glutanious rice with pandan kaya"..very very tasty..!!!then..in front of me is a big box..big big box..asked me to open it..i was wondering..and a bit scared..hahaha..coz dun no wat is inside..finally..it was a bag..inside..!!!hahaha....thx so much,,:D then on the table..a lot of dishes...a lot..!!they cooked!!..waaaa....hee..:P got thailand mango rice, bak kut teh,nuo mi fan,red egg,mis vegetable...a lot..!!all i can eat one..hahacoz they know wat i cant eat..so sweet..:Pthen a cake suddenly appear..!!!shock again..hahha....is a fruit but creammy creammy cake...!!!hahaah...tat y i kena "gao gao"..the "cream war" started!!!...then u know....kenaTIPU again..asked me to play hide n seek..and i am the person who count the 1..2..3..till 100!!!! omg...sudddeny so quite and..my head"bleeding"..but is yellowish and smelly liquid..is egg....Arrgggg....how come i so easy to kena TIPU one..haiszz....but i get free washed..hahahaha..my fren help me to clean up..hahaha..:P is a fun. happy.great..memorable..birthday party!!!!
thx...ylaine,aaron,vijay,zi en,bay,tenny,tan and alona...!!muahx..x..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment