Thursday, June 11, 2009

empty~

hope that..every day wake up in the morning having breakfast together..
hope that..every time accompany me walk to campus for the 10 mins distance..
hope that..every meal accompany me to eat..
hope that..you accompany me out for relax when i feel stress..
hope that..you sit beside me and lye on you when i tired..
hope that..u hold my hand and give me warm when i feel cold..
hope that..every night you give me a nitez kiss and say good night my dear before i sleep..
hope that..you really be my side every moment..
hope that..everything i hope will come truth when i wake up tomorrow morning~

::the thing inside the tin today is empty...~

5 comments:

  1. haha...so fast got new post d...nice...加油 (n n )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah...thx..for visit my blog..u is the first...:) gud luck exm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. waao..

    t hope that... he is the one..
    t hope that.. he could be the first one to read your blog..
    t hope that.. he will be the only one..

    can you let t's hopes come true?? lol.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many hope ah...
    Then I hope all your hopes can come true lo!

    Tin tIn tiN... :::::

    ReplyDelete